Pool Bet
01 Day 00 Hours 00 Minutes 00 Seconds

About US

Alien Musk is a dynamic community-driven project with a noble mission to safeguard the value of human life from the potential hazards of artificial intelligence (AI)

While AI has undoubtedly made our lives easier, its unchecked growth could potentially lead to a dystopian future, reminiscent of movies like Eagle Eye.

Drawing inspiration from the visionary entrepreneur, Elon Musk, the project seeks to galvanize the community and push for legislative measures that will limit the influence of AI


Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 AL-Musk
Liquidity: 90%
Airdrop & CEX listing: 10%
Tax Buy/Sell: 4% Poolbet and 4% MKT total is 8%

We have an exciting game called "AI Downtrend Betting" to add more excitement to our community. In this game, we use a portion of the transaction tax to create a prize pool for the winner. We provide a chart of the top 6 AI projects, and the community uses the virtual currency AL-Musk to bet on the project they think will have the biggest price drop of the week

The percentage price change will be calculated based on the market capitalization of each project to ensure fairness for the players. For instance, if Token A has a market capitalization of $10 million and Token B has a market capitalization of $1 million, then the price fluctuation range of Token A will be multiplied by 10 compared to Token B.

The winners will share the prize pool based on their wagered proportion of AL-Musk coins. All AL-Musk coins used for betting will be permanently burned.


Phase 1

- Fairlaunch.

- Completing the website.

- 100 AL-Musk Holder.

- Collecting digital signatures from the community asks the world government to enact a law restricting AI

Phase 2

- 1000 AL-Musk Holder.

- Launch weekly bonus bets.

- Prizes for those who guess correctly.

- Perform the first audit.

- Listing CMC & CGK.

- Launch the airdrop program.

- Listing on CEX.

Phase 3

- Developing the ecosystem with satellite projects.

- Communication and more.....